Our farm Ethos:
We do a variety of things at Rosuick farm to help protect and enhance our natural environment. Some of our sustainable practices are:
* Organic farming to Soil Association standards
* Extensive farming practices aiding carbon sequestration
* Heathland management * Woodland management
* Planting a variety of native trees
* Minimal use of plastic
* On farm composting
* Powered by Renewable energy
* Wildlife habitat creation, management and enhancement.
* Protecting water courses
* Working closely with National Trust and Natural England
* Monitoring rare species of animals and plants on our farm.
* Maintain and reuse our resources for as long as possible, keeping waste to a minimum